Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to my blog, Tracy Dog Tells All


Posted by Picasa
  • Hi, my name's Tracy. I go to work everyday at Deco: Art for Living, a store in Tucson. My job is to greet everyone when they come into the gift gallery. My mom thinks I should have better store behavior. She thinks I bark too much, but that's what a security dog does. I think I'm doing my job. You'll just have to come in (2612 E. Broadway) and see for yourself.

  • While you're in the store you'll want to check out all the cool items, there's jewelry, art, bamboo clothing, artist shirts, decorative accents, toys, and pet items. That's my favorite section, because there's blueberry treats for dogs. Mom feeds them to me because of the antioxidants. But I like them because they are so tasty. Sometimes I model, like in the photograph. I'm trying out one of the beds that was created by a local artist.

1 comment:

  1. Good dog, Tracy! You are one classy guard dog for a very classy store.

    ReplyDelete